- Wildlife Disease Association (WDA) 66th annual international conference. San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico: July 21-29, 2017
- American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH) 66th annual meeting. Baltimore, MD: Nov 5-9, 2017
Recent past conferences
- Gordon Research Conferences, Tropical Infectious Diseases. Galveston, TX: March 12-17, 2017
- Ecology of Trypanosoma cruzi at facilities housing naturally infected non-human primates in Texas, USA. CL Hodo, EC Birkner, GK Wilkerson, SB Gray, R Curtis-Robles, M Cottingham, G Fleurie, SA Hamer
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA. Dec 2016.
- Pathologic lesions and prevalence of Trypanosoma cruzi in wild coyotes (Canis latrans) of Texas. CL Hodo, EJ Wozniak, EE Edwards, RM Bañuelos, EC Birkner, SA Hamer. Oral presentation.
- Proliferative lesions associated with poxvirus in wild rodents in Texas. CL Hodo, JL Mansell, JE Light, SA Hamer. Poster.
- James Steele Conference on Diseases in Nature Transmissible to Man. San Antonio, TX. May 2016.
- Infection of sylvatic and peridomestic bats with trypanosomes, including Trypanosoma cruzi, in bats in Texas, USA. CL Hodo, B Mayes, K Waldrup, SA Hamer. Poster.
- South Texas Tropical Medicine & Vector Borne Disease Conference, South Padre Island, TX. Feb 2016.
- Comparative Pathology of Chagas Disease. CL Hodo, SA Hamer. Invited oral presentation.
- James Steele Conference on Diseases in Nature Transmissible to Man, Houston, TX. May 2015.
- The role of bats in the eco-epidemiology of Chagas disease in the United States. CL Hodo, BC Mayes, SA Hamer. Poster.